THE Great British Seaside weekend is nearly here
Saturday 22nd June, 10.30am to 5.30pm, around Seaton
A host of traditional seaside activities and vintage family entertainment including the 15th Velo Vintage Occasion and Ride with over 125 amateur cyclists dressed in vintage clothing and riding tricycles, tandems and penny farthings.
The family entertainment starts at 10.30am with Morris Dancing at the Seaton Jurassic Amphitheatre followed by the opening of the Festival Traders and Games at Windsor Gardens.
Don’t miss the Velo Vintage cyclists GRAND DEPART from Seaton Jurassic at 11am!
Here’s the full schedule for the day
Uplyme Morris Dancers at Seaton Jurassic
followed by the opening of the stalls at Windsor Gardens.
Philip Clouts performs at Windsor Gardens.
- 11am Grand Depart of the Vintage Cyclists from Seaton Jurassic
Come and wave them on along their 9-mile leisurely route!
- 11am Windsor Gardens
Kids activities and stalls including:
Splat the Rat – with Seaton 1st Scouts
Tin Can Alley – with the Royal British Legion
Dan the Hat – he’s back again with his great act
Polly Loppitt – circus skills
Rye Smiles caricatures
- 11.20am Dan the Hat performance at Windsor Gardens– he’s back again with his great act.
- 11.30am – Bouncy Castle and Carousel on Marine Place
- 12 noon
Philip Clouts performs at Windsor Gardens
- Jubilee Gardens and Marine Place
Bouncy Castle and Carousel, Artisan Craft and Food stalls Live music and refreshments
- 12.15pm Jessica Clare performs in Jubilee Gardens
- 12.30pm Dan the Hat performs at Marine Place
- 2.15pm See the Velo Vintage Cyclists at Windsor Garden, Fore Street, and Marine Place
- 2.30pm – Uplyme Morris Men in the Town Square
- 3pm Liberty Sisters perform at Marine Place
- 5.30pm event closes
Times subject to change and may differ on the day.